It’s 2017 already. Wow. Where did that year go?
2016 was a year full of all things exciting and i’m even more excited as to what 2017 can bring! My new years post for 2016 ‘Start the new year with good intentions…‘ was all about my top money saving tips. This year i’ve decided to create a bucket list for 2017! With lots of adventurous activities already under my belt and still another 3 months of my travels remaining I am looking forward to how many new ticks I can get on my travel bucket list this year!
So here we go:
• Sky dive the Great Barrier Reef – this ones already booked in, I have done a skydive before which you can read about in ‘Jump into spontaneity…‘ but I am super excited to do another!
• Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef – i’m a little apprehensive about this one as i’m not a huge fan of the sea. We’ll see.. get it.. sea? Nope.. ok.
• Visit Hobbiton in New Zealand.
• Go Luging in New Zealand – these are little go kart kind of things that you race down the mountain in.
• Take a trip to Milford Sound, New Zealand.
• Go black water rafting through Waitomo glow worm caves in New Zealand.
• Zorbing in New Zealand.
• Experience the glaciers in New Zealand.
• Watch the sunset in Fiji.
• Dance the night away and shout ‘Bula’ with Fijians.
• Get a ‘typical’ swing photo in Gili Trawangan, Bali.
• Watch the sunset in Bali.
The list is endless! I can’t wait to look back in 2018 and see just how many I have managed to achieve!
What’s your top bucketlist activity for 2017?